Loan And Sell High End Watches In Suwanee
High-End Watch Pawn Loans Suwanee
ROLEX, AUDEMARS PIGUET, PATEK PHILIPPE, IWC, VACHERON CONSTANTIN
RK & Co. Luxury Lending routinely purchases and loans against high-end watches from some of the finest watchmakers in the world, including Rolex, Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin, Audemars Piguet, Panerai, Hublot, Richard Mille, A. Lange & Sohne, and IWC.
Our experienced loan officers and experts are prepared to evaluate your watch and gain a thorough understanding of the premium that complicated movements carry. If you would rather sell your high-end watch, we can help with that too.
When making a loan against or selling jewelry and fine watches, it is very helpful to bring the original box and papers that came with the watch, if available.
Keep in mind that every appraisal is unique. These are just some of the criteria we use to determine loan value:
- Brand and Model – the brand and model of the watch is unquestionably a major determinant of value
- Condition – scratches, dents, restorations, and replaced parts decrease value
- Scarcity – both modern and vintage watches are more valuable when produced in limited quantities, or when few have survived
- Age – for contemporary watches, the value is typically higher when the item is newer. Vintage models are valued based on rarity and condition
- “Provenance” – the original box, a bill of sale, or any papers that are associated with the watch will add value
Additionally, our appraisers combine their own current market knowledge with insights from manufacturer databases, when available. These include Rolex and Breitling repair centers, as well as auction records from both auction houses themselves and from third-party data collectors. As part of our diligence, our jewelry business will also look for a match with registers of lost and stolen items.
On occasion, we may request that you leave your items with us for further evaluation and authentication.
To get started, fill out the form to the right. It’s free and there is no obligation. We will then contact you to set up an appointment if your watch meets our criteria.